Wound Care Mattresses: Turn Select
- Wound Care Mattresses: Renew
- Wound Care Mattresses: CFT
- Wound Care Mattresses: AMP2
- Wound Care Mattresses: Turn Select
- Wound Care Mattresses: Easy Air
Wound Care Turn Select: Programmable Lateral Rotation Therapy
Customized Lateral Rotation -Slowly, gently, and quietly repositions the user at angles up to 30 degrees, with dwell times as short as 1 minute and as long as 2 hours. Hand held pendant allows convenient programming of the system's four operating modes. Provides caregiver the flexibility to select a standard turning program, or to create a pattern fully customized to the patient's condition.
24 Hours a Day!
24 Hours a Day!
Ultra-compact, microprocessor controlled pump is integrated directly into the mattress, leaving no bulky pump or external air lines to contend with. Just hour after hour of whisper quiet, trouble-free operation. Maintains proper inflation and support during power loss until power is restored and rotation can be resumed. Includes CPR mode (provides an extra-firm surface for performing CPR with a crash board), program lock-out, and CPR alarm.
Quick FactsPrimary Use:
- Aggressive Treatment (through Stage IV)
- Manual turning prohibited by pain
- Can't be positioned off ulcer
- Requires customized turn pattern
- Pendant controlled, no external pump
- Standard or customized roll patterns
- Won't deflate in power outage
- Wound Care design: stability, safety, anti-shearing
Item # Description
TS8435-13 Turn Select, 84"L x 35"W x 7"H
TS8035-13 Turn Select, 80"L x 35"W x 7"H
TS8032-13 Turn Select, 80"L x 32"W x 7"H
Medicare Approved: E0277 (Group II)
Weight Limit: 350 lbs.
Warranty: 2 years, non pro-rated
Mattress Weight: 28 lbs.
UL Listed: Yes
FireGuard versions can be ordered to conform with 1997 NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code) and Cal. TB #129. To order, replace "-13" suffix with "-29" suffix in model number.