Wound Care Mattresses: Easy Air
- Wound Care Mattresses: Renew
- Wound Care Mattresses: CFT
- Wound Care Mattresses: AMP2
- Wound Care Mattresses: Turn Select
- Wound Care Mattresses: Easy Air
Wound Care Easy Air: Low Air Loss with Alternating Pressure
Best Performance, None of the Compromises.
Clinicians choose low air loss systems to address "maceration", the weakening of the skin due to excess moisture. The new Wound Care Easy Air is independently documented to outperform every leading low air loss system in this key performance area. Remarkably, it does so with none of the compromises low air loss prescribers have come to accept, thanks to its exclusive "Air Diffusion Matrix" technology (patent pending) and patented Wound Care air/foam design.
Easy Air won't lose inflation in a power outage. Its stable surface won't "swallow up" the user. And its Safety Edge won't collapse, making transfers safer. Won't make the user too hot or too cold, either. Ultra-simple to set up, clean and use. Dial sets the comfort level. "On/Off" buttons control air flow and alternating pressure feature.
Quick FactsPrimary Use:
- Aggressive Treatment(through Stage IV)
- Excessive maceration contributes to development of skin breakdown
- Any stage ulcer where maceration is a contributing factor
- Documented superiority in moisture removal
- Won't deflate in power outage
- Includes alternating pressure mode
- Wound Care design: stability, safety,anti-shearing
Item # Description
L7535 Easy Air System, 75"L x 35"W x 7"H
L7835 Easy Air System, 78"L x 35"W x 7"H
L8035 Easy Air System, 80"L x 35"W x7"H
L8435 Easy Air System,84"L x 35"W x 7"H
L8032 Easy Air System, 80"L x 32"W x 7"H
8000 Easy Air Controller Unit
CLT-L7535 Easy Air Coverlet, 75"L x 35"W
CLT-L7835 Easy Air Coverlet, 78"L x 35"W
CLT-L8035 Easy Air Coverlet, 80"L x35"W
CLT-L8435 Easy Air Coverlet, 84"L x 35"W
CLT-L8032 Easy Air Coverlet, 80"L x32"W
Medicare Approved: E0277 (Group II)
Weight Limit: 350 lbs.
Warranty: 2 years, non pro-rated
Mattress Weight: 22 lbs.
UL Listed: Yes
FireGuard versions can be ordered to conform with 1997 NFPA 101(Life Safety Code) and Cal. TB #129. To order, replace "-13" suffixwith "-29" suffix in model number.