Wound Care Mattresses: CFT
- Wound Care Mattresses: Renew
- Wound Care Mattresses: CFT
- Wound Care Mattresses: AMP2
- Wound Care Mattresses: Turn Select
- Wound Care Mattresses: Easy Air
Wound Care CFT: Non-Powered Dynamic Treatment
Powerful Results - Without Power
The revolutionary Wound Care CFT's patented Constant Force Technology™ automatically adjusts a network of interconnected air cylinders and elasticized reservoirs to the appropriate, therapeutic level, regardless of the user's weight or position.
And now the CFT is the only advanced, non-powered system of its kind to be recognized for reimbursement as a Group II support surface, based on head-to-head studies in which it outperformed leading powered systems in ulcer healing.
The CFT is ultra-cost effective. Requires virtually no set-up, programming, or maintenance. Wipes clean. Generates no noise or heat and uses no electricity, making it immune to power interruptions.
Use it in-facility to slash rental costs, increase user satisfaction, and improve regulatory compliance on issues from skin care to bed safety. Or, select it as a trouble-free but supremely effective option for at-home users. As user shifts position, reservoirs absorb displaced air to accommodate load and re-equalize pressures.
As user shifts position, reservoirs absorb displaced air to accommodate load and re-equalize pressures.
Quick FactsPrimary Use:
- Treatment of any stage pressure ulcer
- Prevention of skin breakdown in the high-risk patient
- Any stage ulcer
- Can be positioned off of ulcer in at least two positions
- Highest risk of skin breakdowns, or severely compromised
- History of pressure ulcers
- Repositions infrequently
- Poorly padded bony prominences
- Proven for both ulcer healing and prevention
- Outperforms powered systems for wound healing
- Medicare covered (non-powered Group II)
- No controls to adjust
- No reliance on power source
- Wound Care design: stability, safety, anti-shearing
Item # Description
8084-13 Wound Care CFT, 84"L x 35"W x 7"H
8080-13 Wound Care CFT, 80"L x 35"W x 7"H
8280-13 Wound Care CFT, 80"L x 32"W x 7"H
8075-13 Wound Care CFT, 75"L x 35"W x 7"H
CF7539-13 Wound Care CFT, 75"L x 39"W x 7"H Twin
CF7554-13 Wound Care CFT, 75"L x 54"W x 7"H Full
CF8060-13 Wound Care CFT, 80"L x 60"W x 7"H Queen
CF8076-13 Wound Care CFT, 80"L x 76"W x 7"H King
Medicare Approved: E0277 (Group II)
Weight Limit: 350 lbs.
Warranty: 5 years, non pro-rated
Mattress Weight: 21 lbs.
UL Listed: Yes
FireGuard versions can be ordered to conform with 1997 NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code) and Cal. TB #129. To order, replace "-13" suffix with "-29" suffix in model number.