The Hospital Grade Valiant
The Hospital Grade Valiant Heavy Duty from Transfer Master Products is a five function bed. This bed features independent head, foot, hi-low, Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg operation controlled by one easy-to-use hand control. The Valiant's sleek lines emphasize a fine furniture look creating a more comfortable atmosphere for the user, perfect for maternity wards, sleep centers and bariatric clinics.
Hospital Grade Valiant (Model 312HSP) demonstrating the Head, Foot and Reverse Trendelenburg motion.
The Hospital Grade Valiant (Model 312HSP) Standard Features:
- Head, Foot and Hi-Low Adjustable
- Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg
- Weight capacity up to 600 pounds
- Lowest setting 22 inches from top of mat to floor
- Hi-Low raises up 10 inches
- Orthopedic mattress, choice of cloth or vinyl
- Powder coat finish on deck and trim
- 5 Inch Swivel Lock Casters
- Safety thermal overload protected motors
- Electronics and motors have easy to service modular connections
- Computer and Environmental Control compatible with serial port connector
- Wall Bumpers and Catheter Hooks optional
The Super Heavy Duty Hospital Grade Valiant (Model313HSP):
- Our super heavy duty version, with a weight capacity of 750 pounds.
Model 312HSP/313HSP Available Sizes:
- Twin Extra Long 38 by 80inches
- Twin Super Long 38 by 84 inches
- Full Extra Long 53 by 80inches
- Full Super Long 53 by 84 inches
- Queen 60 by 80inches